HOW TO RENEW YOUR PRC CE LICENSE AT SELECTED SM MALLS
Passport-size picture with name tag and on white background
Photocopy of recent PRC ID (front and back)
(Bring your own paste and black ballpen, if necessary)
Note: I had just asked a SM Business Service Center Personnel at SM City San Lazaro for the inquiries regarding PRC renewal. (As of May 2013) Note: they started offered this service from April 2013.
1. Go to SM Business Centers/Offices at selected SM malls as prescribed/designated by the PRC. It is open on Sundays-Mondays (everyday) at mall hours.
2. A SM Business Center personnel will ask your profession, your license number and your birthday because they will check it online for verification purposes. Also ask the personnel if your profession is available for processing online.
3. If the verification is done, a SM Business Center personnel will give you a photocopy of PRC ID Renewal Form, just fill it up and paste your passport-size picture. You may also download a copy of the PRC ID form at the PRC website -
or you may view this at:
PRC ID FORM by may1st2008
4. After accomplishing the PRC ID Renewal Form, you must give it to the SM personnel together with the photocopy of your recent PRC ID.
5. Pay the prescribed fees (depends on your profession; for Civil Engineers - P450) and a Service Fee (SM Business Center) of P130.
Note: Please ask the SM personnel for the Service fee for any SM branch
Correction: According to Ms. Patricia Nadine Mirasol (http://ideacrib.blogspot.com/), the Service Fee in SM Business Center at SM Mall of Asia is P50.
6. Waiting period for your PRC license is about 1 to 2 months and you may also claim your PRC ID at SM Business Center where you applied for. Just ask the SM personnel about their hotline numbers if you're PRC ID is ready for pick-up.
Please see my post on PRC CE ID Renewal (PRC Manila) for additional information
More info at:
PRC ID RENEWAL CENTERS: Now Open at 13 SM Malls ~ Do it yourself Travels, Photographs and memories